Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
NO. Of Pax
2 TO 25
08 Nights / 09 Days
As per availability.
Pick & Drop
Pick up: Haridwar
Drop At: Haridwar
|Chardham Tour Package for 2 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 25 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 4 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 5 Persons(Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 6 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 8 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 10 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 12 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 16 Persons (Price Per Person)||
|Chardham Tour Package for 24 Persons (Price Per Person)||
Day 01: Haridwar - Barakot.
On the first day of the ney, Guests will start their Chardham and depart towards Barakot.
Day 02: Barakot to Yamnotri.
On the second day of the Chardham, Guests will do their first Hill yatra.
Day 03: Barkot - Uttarkashi.
On the third day of Chardham, Guests will proceed for Uttarkashi.
Day 04: Uttarkashi – Gangotri.
On fourth day of Chardham, Guests will depart for Gangotri.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi.
On the fifth day of Chardham, Guests will proceed towards Guptkashi.
Day 06: Kedarnath – Sonprayag.
On this day, guests will trek back to Sonprayag.
Day 07: Sonprayag to Badrinath:
On this day, Guests will proceed towards Badrinath.
Day 08: Badrinath – Rudraprayag.
On day 8 of the Chardham, Guests proceed towards their final destination Rudraprayag.
Day 09: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar.
On the last day of the tour, we end our journey back to Haridwar.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply by all their rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they denies check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms / hall have the certain capacity for the guests / room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification / cancellation incase of any unfavorable situation, and the pavitratour.com management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident / event our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12.pavitratour.com is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.