Shimla Manali Tour Package
Days: 6, Nights:5
All Major Local Sightseeing points, like in Shimla, Kullu-manali & also Airport/Railway station Pick-up/drop from Delhi, & Pure Veg breakfast Only Cover into the package.
Day 1 – Delhi to Shimla
- Board the car waiting for you at the Delhi airport/railway station and drive towards Shimla.
- Himachal’s most popular hill station, Shimla is an epitome of pristine natural beauty and tranquil environment. Pleasant weather, pollution free air and friendly people, makes this place a preferred holiday destination.
- This hill station lies at an altitude of 2200 m above sea level.
Day 2 – Sightseen Trip to Kurfi – Return Shimla
- Wake up in the morning and embark on a sightseeing tour to Kufri.
- Set amidst lofty mountains and lush greenery, this place is a haven on earth.
- The highest peak of Kufri, Mahasu Peak, offers a mind blowing panorama of the mountains. Take a pony ride and climb up this peak to enjoy splendid views.
- In the evening, go for a leisure walk in the meandering Mall Road, which is the hub of activity. Indulge in shopping or relish some local delicacies in the food outlets.
Day 3 – Shimla to Manali
- In the morning, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Manali.
- This hill station is situated in the Beas River Valley at a height of 2050 m above sea level.
- destination is popular for its snow-clad mountains, clean environs, favorable climate and lush greenery, making it one of the best tourist destinations of the country.
- On the way, enjoy picture-perfect views and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Travelling through the winding streets, which makes their way through the sharp mountains, is a delightful experience.
- Later, return to the hotel and get a good night sleep.
Day 4 – Trip to Rohatang Pass ( On Direct Payment) / Solang Valley
- Wake up in the morning and get ready for an adventurous tour to Rohtang Pass. This pass remains covered with heavy snow most part of the year.
- This high mountain pass also connects the Kullu Valley with Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
- Those, who seek to add some fun factor in their vacation can take part in adventure sport activities, including skiing and trekking.
- A trip to Himachal Pradesh is incomplete without exploring this exotic destination.
- Later, go for an evening walk in the Mall Road, which is among the most famous attractions of this place. This road with numerous shops, branded outlets, eateries is the best place to spend an evening in leisure.
- Thereafter, return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Imp Note – Rohtang Pass visit will be subject to NGT permission (National Green Tribunal). Alternate sight-seeing will be provided in case of any deviation !
Day 05 – Sightseens In Manali
- After getting ready, gear up for a sightseeing tour of Manali.
- The cold climate and serene environment attract thousands of newly wed couples to visit this place.
- Built around a cave, Hadimba Devi Temple is one of the most prominent attractions of this place.
- The three roof structure of this temple and a fourth brass cone-shaped roof is admirable.
- Also, some other places that can be visited in and around this place are Manali Sanctuary, Bijli Mahadev and Pin Valley National Park.
- After enjoying the sightseeing tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6 – Manali to Return Delhi
- At morning after breakfast we will depart to Delhi, Car will drop you at your destination in Delhi.
Shimla – Treebo Trend Snow View Resort, New Kurfi ( 2 Nights )
Manali – Fab Escape Hill Patride Cottage
- All accommodation on Family accommodation basis on plan
(Breakfast + Dinner)
- Car – Innova/ Dzire (With family friendly driver)
Rohtang Pass visit will be subject to NGT permission (National Green Tribunal). Alternate sight-seeing will be provided in case of any deviation !
- 05 Nights’ accommodation on a Double /Tripple sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner at all the places
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off)
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions, including the following:
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Medical and travel insurance
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancelation for any reason whatsoever and/ or any factors beyond our control
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Imp Note – Rohtang Pass visit will be subject to NGT permission (National Green Tribunal). Alternate sight-seeing will be provided in case of any deviation !
- Sports activity charge – ski, Rafting, etc.