Ahmedabad to Diu Flight Provisional Booking
Duration – 1 hr and 05 minutes
Service between – Ahmedabad and Diu
Rs. 2204/-(Per Person)
Ahmedabad to Diu flight service. This service is started between this two places. This will take around an hour of time compare to the road journey which is around 8 hours. Please go ahead and make the provisional booking by making the small payment. Please read details of provisional booking before you go ahead with your booking. Please feel free to contact us if you need more details.
Flight Service Schedule
Ahmedabad airport To Diu airport
> Flight Departure – 01.35 PM
>Arrival at Diu – 02.40 PM
> Time Duration – 1hr 05 min
Flight service Only
The cost of vehicle to reach Ahmedabad aiport and from Diu airport
The cost of night stay of passengers at Diu
Expenses done by customer
all other expenses which is not mention in Inclusion
How provisional booking works?
- Please click on provisional booking button.
- Please enter all required details and proceed for the payment.
- Please make the minimum partial payment.
- Once we receive your partial payment, our booking team will work on the booking per the detail you provided.
- If booking request is acceptable we will be sending you the link for the rest of the payment and the timeline in which you have to make the payment. If it is not acceptable from our side we will refund your provisional booking amount for the full.
- Once we receive the rest of the payment within time we will proceed with the final booking and will be sending you the booking confirmation voucher. In case if we don’t receive the payment within defined time we will forfeit the provisional booking amount and will not be refunded. Please proceed with the provisional booking only if you are agree with above procedure as well as the Terms and Conditions applicable for particular trip.
Terms & Conditions
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1.FARES & FARE RULES
>Fares and times are subject to change without notice
>Operator charges 20% of an adult fare to an infants between 14 days and 2 years of age. A valid proof of age is required
>Once purchased, fare will not change; provided, however, any request for subsequent change in the booking or sectors shall be considered with applicable charges
2.RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TERMS FOR TRAVEL
> Check-in will start 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure, and will close 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers are requested to report at the Check-in counters at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time
>Boarding gates close 25 minutes before scheduled time of departure. For the passengers who have web checked-in and do not report to the boarding gate 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure, you may be treated as ‘No-show’ and amount paid for such booking shall be forfeited
>Cancellation / Changes within 2 hours of the scheduled departure time or failure to check-in for the flight at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time will result in the fare being forfeited. In this case, the passengers shall be entitled only for the refund of statutory taxes and User Development Fee (UDF) / Airport Development Fee (ADF) / Passenger Service Fee (PSF) etc, if these are collected at the time of the booking
>In the event of cancellation/non-utilization/no show of promo/special fares (where the basic fare is non-refundable), the passengers shall be entitled for the refund of statutory taxes and User Development Fee (UDF) / Airport Development Fee (ADF) / Passenger Service Fee (PSF) etc (as applicable)
>Ticket with the name of the Passenger will be checked with a valid identity card, at the time of entering the terminal and at the check-in counter
>If you do not check in for a flight at least 45 minutes or do not report to the boarding gate 20 minutes prior to the advised boarding time at airport, you will be treated as ‘No-show’ and amount paid for such booking shall be forfeited. In case of cancellation/non-utilization/no show where the basic fare is non-refundable, you are, however, entitled to a refund of the Government of India PSF amount and the UDF, if these were collected at time of booking
>However, Operator company allows cancellations or changes to be made subject to the following
Cancellations by Passenger – Cancellation will be permitted up to 24 hours prior to the advised reporting time mentioned in the booking.
- UDAN Fares : A fee of Rs. 500 per passenger will be charged towards cancellation fee for UDAN Fares.
- Regular Fares : A fee of Rs. 1500 per passenger will be charged towards cancellation fee.
- Infant Fares: Infant fare charged us fully refundable.
- No refund except the PSF and government taxes will be admissible for any cancellation within 24 hours of the advised reporting time
Change to your booking – Changes to an existing booking will also be permitted up to 24 hours prior to the advised reporting time. Any change to an existing booking can be made on the payment of the Rescheduling fee of Rs. 1500 (Rs. 500 for UDAN Fares) and the applicable difference in fare (if any) between original fare and new booking fare
Name Change –Name changes on a confirmed booking are strictly prohibited
Please ensure that the name given at the time of booking matches the name as mentioned on the travelling Passenger’s valid photo ID.Bookings are not transferable
Refunds: Refund will be made as paid except in the case of cash refunds where refunds shall be made by bank transfer or with signed agreement of the passenger in the form of travel vouchers
Full booking amount shall be refunded in case the booked flight is cancelled or delayed by more than Four (4) hours unless such delay is caused due to force majeure
- Incase of Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Payments, refund will be made within 20 working days of the cancellation to the account of credit card holder
- Operator company will refund any charges such as congestion charges, fuel surcharge etc, if collected at time of the booking, unless these are clubbed with the basic fares
- Passengers entitled to refunds should claim the refund within 40 days from the date of schedule flight by submitting the original flight ticket with valid ID proof. Any claim for refund made after the above prescribed days shall not be entertained
Company will charge applicable non-refundable convenience fee for all the transaction done as per the table given below:
- Credit & Debit Cards
- Internet banking
- Airport Ticketing Counter
- Any other Payment Mode that is enabled/added form time to time
4.DENIED BOARDING, FLIGHT CANCELLATION AND COMPENSATION
- Denied Boarding due to Overbooking: Operator Company does not overbook flights. However, in a remote situation arising due to unavoidable circumstancesthat resultsin passenger being denied boarding against their will, the Operator will compensate the passengers as per the provision mentioned herewith. The Operator shall not be liable for any compensation, in case alternate flight is arranged that is scheduled to depart within one hour of the original schedule departure time of the initial reservation. Failing to do so, the Operator shall compensate the passengers as per the following provisions:
- An amount equal to 200% of booked one-way basic fare plus Operator fuel charge, subject to maximum of INR 10,000, in case Operator arranges alternate flight that is scheduled to depart within the 24 hours of the booked scheduled departure.
- An amount equal to 400% of booked one-way basic fare plus Operator fuel charge, subject to maximum of INR 20,000, in case Operator arranges alternate flight that is scheduled to depart more than 24 hours of the booked scheduled departure.
- In case passenger does not opt for alternate flight, refund of full value of ticket and compensation equal to 400% of booked one-way basic fare plus Operator fuel charge, subject to maximum of INR 20,000.
Operator Company reserves the right to deny boarding at the aircraft/boarding gate to any passenger that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, for health, safety or security reasons or in the absence of adequate travel documents.In such cases no compensation/refund shall be applicable for such to the passengers.
- Flight Cancellations:Operator Company will make all reasonable efforts to ensure timely operations of its flights. However, due to unforeseen circumstances causing a delay or cancellation, Operator Company shall endeavour to inform the passenger(s) about flight cancellation at least two weeks in advance through email,telephone call or SMS, provided the passenger(s) have given correct and working mobile number at the time of effecting the reservation. No financial compensation shall be payable to passengers who have not provided adequate contact information at the time of making booking or when the ticket for firm travel on the selected flight is issued. In respect of such passengers the Operators will either refund the ticket prices or make reasonable endeavour to make alternate travel arrangements as per the choice of the passengers.
- In order to reduce inconvenience caused to the passengers as a result of the cancellations of the flights on which they are booked to travel, Operator shall inform the passenger of the cancellation at least two weeks before the scheduled time of departure and arrange alternate flight/refund as acceptable to the passenger.
- In case passengers are informed of the cancellation less than two weeks before and upto 24 hours of the scheduled time of departure, Operator Company shall provide alternate flightwhich is scheduled to depart within two hours of the booked scheduled time of departure or refund the full booking amount as per choice of the passenger.
- In respect of passenger(s) who have provided correct and adequate contact information at the time of effecting the reservation and have not been informed in advance about the cancellation of the flight on which they were scheduled to travel the Operator shallprovide compensation in addition to the refund of air ticket in accordance with the following provisions:
- INR 5,000 or booked one-way basic fare plus Operator fuel charge, whichever is less for flights having a block time of up to and including 01 hour
- INR 7,500 or booked one-way basic fare plus Operator fuel charge, whichever is less for flights having block time of more than 01 hour and up to and including 02 hours.
- INR 10,000 or booked one-way basic fare plus Operator fuel charge, whichever is less for flights having a block time of more than 02 hours.
The compensation referred to in point 6 shall be paid by bank transfer or with the signed agreement of the passenger in the form of travel vouchers.
- Additionally, the Operator shall provide them facilities at the airport in accordance with the expected waiting time in the event they have already reported for their original flight and whilst they are waiting for the alternate flight.
- Meals and refreshments in relation to waiting time.
- Hotel Accommodation when necessary (including transfers).
No compensation as mentioned in previous clauses other than refund of tickets cost shall be payable to any of the affected Passenger(s) in the event:
- Adequate contact information (i.e. mobile number/contact details) has not been provided by the passenger(s) at the time of effecting the reservation; or
- Passenger(s) do not accept the alternate travel arrangement made by Operator Company including offer of seat on subsequent flights of Operator Company or any other carrier scheduled to depart within 2 hours of the original scheduled time of departure; or
- The cancellations occur due to force majeure event, the impact of which lead to cancellation of the flight and which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken by Operator Company. For this purpose force majeure event shall mean, including, but without limitation, political instability, natural disaster, civil war, insurrection or riot, flood, explosion, government regulations or order affecting the aircraft, strikes and labour disputes causing cessation slowdown or interruption or work, meteorological conditions, mechanical failures, commotion, embargoes, cancellation/delays clearly attributable to Air Traffic Control, security /safety risks or any other factor that is beyond the control of Operator Company.
- Failure of the passengers to claim the refund within 30 days from the date of schedule flight.
- Failure of the Passengers to Submit the Ticket at the Time of Claiming the Refund.
The above policies are governed by the Civil Aviation Requirements of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India
5.CHECKED AND CABIN BAGGAGE RULES
Checked-in Baggage: Operator Company allows Customers to check-in bags free of charge up to 10 kg of checked baggage(“Checked Baggage”) with any single piece size not exceeding beyond 30x20x12inches for per paying Customer. Baggage must be checked at the airport at least 45 minutes in advance of flight departure. Checked baggage in excess of total 10kilogramsis chargeable
Excess Baggage: Checked Baggage in excess of 10 kg is subject to a fee of Rs 300 per kg per Sector per passenger, to be paid to Operators
- In case the bag size is above the max allowed dimension size limit, a charge of Rs. 1,000 per oversize bag will be applicable over and above the excess baggage charges if any as per excess baggage fee
- If at any stage it is found that the aircraft with the booked load or passengers will be over loaded, the Company will have the right to decide which passengers or articles shall be off-loaded and such decision shall be binding
6.FLIGHT DELAYS, RESCHEDULE OR CANCELLATIONS
Operators reserves the right to cancel, change or delay the commencement or continuance of a flight or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the Customers except as applicable as per Section 6
All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India
- www.PavitraTour.com is working to make pilgrimages more comfortable. However, we are not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion.