Chardham Yatra by helicopter
Helicopter Car Hotel Palki
Days: 5, Nights: 4
Destinations covered: Dehradun-Yamunotri-Gangotri-Kedarnath-Badrinath.
Rs. 187500 + 5% GST (Per Person)
According to the Hindu mythology, Char Dham tour means four denominations, each with its own significance. These four spots of Badrinath pilgrimage, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri are considered being the door of spirituality and eternity.
- Leave Sahastradhara helipad: 0700 AM Arrive Kharsali helipad: 0745 AM.
- Reach our helipad on Sahastradhara Road and board your helicopter for Yamunotri.
- This first destination of the revered yatra. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the passengers about the entire trip And do’s and don’ts.
- Dehradun is the capital city of the Uttaranchal State.
- Dehradun acts as a gateway to hill stations like Mussourrie and Char Dhams.
Leave Kharsali: 0830 hrs Arrive Harsil: 0900 hrs.
After breakfast leave for Kharsali helipad for flight to Gangotri.
- Leave Harsil: 0900 AM Arrive Guptkashi: 0945 AM Leave Guptkashi: 1000 AM.
- Arrive Kedarnath: 1010 AM.
- The temple of Lord Vishwanath is located here where a massive iron trident is erected. Other important temples situated here are Ekadash Rudra, Bhairav, Gyaneshwar and Goddess Kuteti Devi.
- Leave Guptkashi/Kedarnath: 0900 AM Arrive Badrinath: 0945 AM.
- After breakfast board your helicopter to fly to Badrinath, the 4th Dham of your Char Dham Yatra.
- Badrinath Temple: This temple is a part of both: Chardham and Chhota Chardham Yatra.
- Leave Badrinath: 1100 AM Arrive Dehradun: 1200 AN.
Kharshali:- hotel Shiv Shakti Eco Resort
Harshil:- Himalayan Nature Resort
Kedarnath:- Himachal house/ Punjab Sindh Awas
Badrinath:- Sarovar Portico
Accommodation on twin sharing (DBR – MAPAI) Basis (Breakfast / Dinner).
Transportation by Non A/C Vehicle with all road state taxes.
Helicopter Service at Badrinath and Kedarnath.
Permit & night halt charges.
- Table drinks.
- Laundry, Porter.
- Pony, Tips.
- Camera fee.
- Ropeway charges (Auli & Haridwar).
- Entrance charges.
- Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather.
- Road closure.
- 5% Govt Service Tax.