Kerala Tour With HouseBoat
Days: 5, Nights:4
Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey.
All Major Local Sightseeing points, in Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey & also Airport/Railway station Pick-up/drop, & Only Pure Veg breakfast Cover into the package.
Day 1 – Kochi – Munnar (130km – 4hr)
- Pick up from Cochin Airport/Station – Meet our driver cum your Tour Guide & directly proceed on fascinating journey to Munnar (an idyllic tourist destination in Kerala) enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the green carpets of tea plantation en-route.
- Its unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys & mountains, the aroma of spice scented cool air, exotic species of flora & fauna in its wildlife sanctuaries & forests.
- It’s the place you would love to visit and never wish to leave. En-route enjoy the Cheeyapara waterfalls & Valara Waterfalls. On arrival, check-in in at Hotel/Resort & Spend the rest of the day at leisure enjoying with the mist & clouds.
Day 2 – Munnar (Local sightseeing)
- After an early morning breakfast move towards Munnar local sightseeing visiting Eravikulam National Park famous for watching Nilgiri Tahr & also South India’s highest peak “Anamudi” & thereafter visit Rose Garden. Post lunch enjoy random clicks at Munnar Photo Point, enjoy the beauty of Mattupetty Dam, scream like crazy at Eco Point & fall in love with Tea Plantations. Evening spend time in local Munnar market enjoying shopping. Rest of the day at leisure. .
Day 3 – Munnar to Thekkady (100km – 4hrs)
- After an early breakfast, check out from the Munnar hotel & proceed to Thekkady which is famous place called Periyar.
- En-route visit the Spice Garden for a short journey into the spice life of Kerala & thereafter go on adventure ride with Elephant Safari. Checks in at Hotel/Resort & after fresh up go on an evening game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake at Periyar Tiger Reserve.
- Other attraction includes Jungle Boarder Jeep Safari, Kathakali Show, Martial Arts Show, Ayurvedic Message & last but not the least Local Shopping. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 – Thekkady to Alleppy (140km -4hrs)
- After Breakfast drive down to Alleppey- With large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet “Venice of the East”. Famous for its Backwaters & Houseboat which you can’t find anywhere else in the world.
- A glide in a Houseboat through the enchanting backwater is sure to rob your Mind & Heart. Check in at Hotel/Houseboat & experience the life beyond this world along the backwater while cursing in Houseboat (If stay in Houseboat) or else Shikara Ride (If stay in hotel/Resort; at own cost) – Evening enjoy the sunset from the backwater which is itself gone be a mesmerising moment. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5 – Allepey – Kochi
- After Breakfast, Proceed towards your onwards Journey to Cochin Airport/Station-If time permits can offer cochin local sightseeing – Depart as per schedule with Happy Memories.
Kochi – Dunes Continental/ Sea Lord / similar
Munnar – Hotel Greenridge/ Bellmount Resort/ similar
Thekkady – Hotel Greenridge/ Bellmount Resort/ similar
Alleppey – Palmyra Suites/ Arcadia Regenc / Similar
Kovalam – Jasmine Palace/ Puja Samudr / similar
Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only,
If you stay in housebeat in alleppy then following note is must be
- Houseboat Category – Deluxe Private 4 Bedroom Houseboat with Cruising & Overnight Stay.
- Check In – 12 PM ; Check out – 9 AM
- AC timing for Deluxe Houseboat – 8.30 PM to 6 AM
- Cruising time – from Check Inn time to evening 5 PM & next day morning 8 AM to 9 AM.
- As per Govt.Restriction Houseboat will be stationed at Shore at one place from 5:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on board.(All meal will be as per Authentic Kerala style.)
- Accommodation – Hotel / Resort on Twin sharing basis
- ac Vehicle
- Meal Plan – With Complimentary Breakfast.
- Driver night bata, Parking fees, Tolls & Taxes, Interstate permits & drivers expenses.
- pick up, Drop & Sightseeing – by comfortable Private AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Service of an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum your tour guide. (Driving Time – 8 AM- 7 PM. No night drive will be entertained except in case of any emergency)
- Service of an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum your tour guide.(Driving Time – 8 AM- 7 PM. No night drive will be entertained except in case of any emergency).
- Shopping or other expense done by Customer.
- Entrance fee to various monuments, Museums and Parks.
- Lunch & Dinner at all the places.
- laundry or other servie in Hotel.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.