Shimla to Chandigarh Helicopter Booking
Duration – 30 minutes
Helicopter Service between – Chandigarh & Shimla
Rs. 3500/-(Per Person)
Chandigarh would be getting connected to Shimla by the helicopter service in near future. The helicopter service will start every Monday & Friday in a week from the Shimla International Airport. The distance between Chandigarh and Shimla is 113 km. It takes around 4 hour’s journey by road. The journey time would be reduced to around 30 minutes by the helicopter service. The helicopter would be a six-seater and the ticket charge/fare would be Rs 3500 per trip approximately.
Please go ahead and make the provisional booking by making the small payment. Please read details of provisional booking before you go ahead with your booking. Please feel free to contact us if you need more details.
Choper Service Schedule
Shimla Airport To Chandigarh Aiport
> Departure timing – 8.00 AM
> Time Duration – 30 min
> Arrival timing -8.30 AM
HPTDC bus services will be available on chargeable basis from Shimla City – Lift to Shimla Airport and Shimla Airport to Shimla City. (Rs. 200/- person excluded)
(Timing for Bus serivce from Shimla city to Shimla airport – 6.00AM)
Baggage will be allowed up to 10 kg per passenger. However passengers carrying more than baggage allowance i.e. 10 kg will be charged @ Rs. 250/- per passenger.
Child below 2 years will be allowed to travel free of charge on providing proof of age, more than 2 year age will be charged full fare.
Helicopter service charge
The cost of vehicle to and fro reach Chandigarh Airport and Shimla Airport
Bus service cost (Rs. 200/- person)
Expenses done by customer
all other expenses which is not mention in Inclusion
How provisional booking works?
- Please click on provisional booking button.
- Please enter all required details and proceed for the payment.
- Please make the minimum partial payment.
- Once we receive your partial payment, our booking team will work on the booking per the detail you provided.
- If booking request is acceptable we will be sending you the link for the rest of the payment and the timeline in which you have to make the payment. If it is not acceptable from our side we will refund your provisional booking amount for the full.
- Once we receive the rest of the payment within time we will proceed with the final booking and will be sending you the booking confirmation voucher. In case if we don’t receive the payment within defined time we will forfeit the provisional booking amount and will not be refunded. Please proceed with the provisional booking only if you are agree with above procedure as well as the Terms and Conditions applicable for particular trip.
Terms & Conditions
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
- Passengers shall report 45 minutes before the departure of flight at airport.
- HPTDC bus services will be available on chargeable basis from Shimla City – Lift to Shimla Airport and Shimla Airport to Shimla City.
- Per passenger 10 Kg baggage is allowed in begsize of Hand baggage – Height 55cm (22 inches), Length 35cm (14 inches), width 20cm (8 inches) – Total 110 cm.
- All passengers must carry their Aadhar card/Pan Card/Driving license or Photo ID proof in original for verification at the time of Checking / Boarding, for International tourist (Foreigners) passport in original is required.
- Child below 2 years will be allowed to travel free of charge on providing proof of age, more than 2 year age will be charged full fare.
- Whereas efforts will be made to accommodate passengers in their own group but this is not always possible as we need to make weight adjustment in preparing of passenger load or accommodate priority seats.
- The Company reserves the right, to cancel or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company also reserves to itself the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the Company may constitute a risk to the aircraft or to the persons on board.
- If at any stage it is found that the aircraft with the booked passengers is overloaded the company will have the right to decide which passenger shall be offloaded and such decision shall be binding on all passengers.
- Passengers insurance as per the applicable policy of the carrier.
- Ticket is not transferable.
- Company reserves the right to cancel or delay its flight under circumstances beyond its control for example bad weather conditions, technical defects and government regulations/orders/requirements etc. The liability of Pawan Hans in such event shall be limited to full refund of the fare amount.
- PHL Services in Shimla Chandigarh Shimla shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India, for any dispute or litigation the courts of Delhi will only have the jurisdiction. Any disputes regarding the said flight subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- The carriage of certain hazardous materials, like aerosols, fireworks,and flammable liquids,aboard the aircraft is forbidden. if you do not understand these restrictions, further information may be obtained from your airline.
- Please read the safety instructions guide in the aircraft.
- For safe helicopter flying it is imperative that weight restriction parameters are adhered to, Company request the passengers to cooperate with its staff in this regard.
- Once confirmed, our system would not be allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
- Please note that PavitraTour.com is facilitating the purpose of advance booking only.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes under inevitable circumstances.
- Our products and services are provided to the best of our abilities, as per the information received from the professionals in the industry. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or any other advice shall not form a guarantee. We would surely advise and help the guests; however, it is the complete responsibility of the guests to ensure that products and services meet their particular needs.
- www.PavitraTour.com is working to make pilgrimages more comfortable. However, we are not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion.