Vrindavan Govardhan Parvat parikrama
Sightseeing Destination Covers : Govardhan Parvat – Nand Gaon – Radha Kund – Barsana – Kusum Sarovar – Mansi Ganga.
Rs. 2070/-(Per Person)
The sight-seeing places included in the package are as follows:
Akshardham is a beautiful Swami Narayan Temple located in the national capital. It is intricately carved with flora, fauna, musicians, dancers and dieties and attracts around majority of the tourists visiting Delhi.
Sri Sri Radha Parthasarathi Mandir commonly known as the ISKCON Temple in Delhi, is a well known Vaishnav temple of Lord Krishna and Radharani in the form of Radha Parthasarathi.
Noteworthy for its flower-like shape, Lotus Temple is a prominent tourist destination in the national capital. It is open for tourists for all religions.
India Gate is a war memorial located on the Rajpath Marg. It commemorates the Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army during the 1st World War.
The Qutab Minar is a minaret in the Qutab Complex, included in the world heritage site of the UNESCO.
Vrindavan Govardhan Parvat parikrama Tour
- It will be a One-Day Tour.
- Tour starts From Vrindavan.
- The tour covers major tourist attractions in Vrindavan.
- Tavera, Tempo Traveller, and other four-seater cars (AC and Non AC) are available for the tour.
Covers places in Brij like Nand Gaon, Barsana, Govardhan Parvat, Radha Kund, Kusum Sarovar and Mansi Ganga.
Distance of Major Places from Vrindavan:
- Mathura – 15.4 km
- Delhi – 181 km
- Jaipur – 237 km
- Varanasi – 665 km
- Lucknow – 400 km
- Ayodhya – 537 km
- Ahmedabad – 914 km
- Mumbai – 1400 km
- Transportation by A/C or Non A/C Vehicle with all road state taxes.
- Driver allowance.
- Permit charges.
- Any other expenses not mentioned under includes items
Terms & Conditions
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
- Reservation holder (must be more than 18 years of age) and all the other guests must carry government issued photo IDs
- Guest are requested to comply by the rules of hotels, guest houses and travel agencies to ensure a pleasant journey for everyone part of it.
- The accommodations and the travel authorities have the right of cancellation of booking in case the booking is found to be in violation of their rules or any other emergency situation
- Check In /Check Out time shall be as mentioned above in Hotel Details.
- Once confirmed, our system would not be allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
- Please note that PavitraTour.com is facilitating the purpose of advance booking only.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes under inevitable circumstances.
- Our products and services are provided to the best of our abilities, as per the information received from the professionals in the industry. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or any other advice shall not form a guarantee. We would surely advise and help the guests; however, it is the complete responsibility of the guests to ensure that products and services meet their particular needs.
- www.PavitraTour.com is working to make pilgrimages more comfortable. However, we are not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion.